Saturday, February 20, 2010

Seven Brides For Seven Brothers

In my Random Things post the other day I mentioned that I was looking forward to seeing East High School's production of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Well... it was wonderful. The entire production, from the stage props to the pit orchestra, to the choreography- great!

Our friends who played Ben and Dorcas did us proud. If you aren't familiar with the details of this musical, Ben is the 2nd oldest brother and he ends up with Dorcas, so watching the two of them together was fun.

The surprise of the night was seeing the lead brother, Adam, sing and act and do his thing. He did a fantastic job. Then during intermission, as I was looking at the program, my wife reminded me of who he was. This was the kid that would come to our church Vacation Bible School and talk our ears off!

To all involved in the musical (including you supportive parents)- thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment