Friday, February 26, 2010

Random Stuff on Friday


Here are some random things going on in my life and/or in my head:

1. Although our main goals for the garden are to produce a lot of food, with an eye toward beauty, we are going to be planting more heirloom plants than ever. We are doing this for two reasons: First, for the taste! Second, to be able to save seeds, making it cheaper to plant next year.

2. I'm happy for the Canadian women's hockey team- they did great and should celebrate.

3. I miss football and talking draft doesn't satisfy my longing.

4. I just started reading a book called Coop (thanks Mary Jo!)- I have enjoyed it so far and promise a few posts on it in the near future.

5. Has anyone seen Where the Wild Things Are? What is an appropriate age to see this? It was my favorite kid book as a kid, and next to Good Night Moon, it is my favorite kids book to read to my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment